Saturday 1 August 2015

My August wrap-up!

Well, another month is over and here is my reading wrap-up! I didn’t get to read as many books as I wanted (only four paperbacks and two kindle novellas) due to working so much, but I’m hoping I can get out of my slump next month!


The Last Summer of Us by Maggie Harcourt
three best friends go on a road trip through Wales, to forget about their problems and… fall in love? ★★★★


The Potion Diaries by Amy Alward
when Princess Evelyn takes a love potion and falls in love with herself, Sam joins a competition to be the alchemist to cure her…against a boy she likes ★★★★



Happy Again by Jennifer E. Smith
Ellie and Graham are back, and it’s been a year since they unexpectedly crossed paths. But long distance isn’t ideal for everyone… ★★★★★



Nick and Charlie by Alice Oseman
revisiting characters from Solitaire, Tori’s brother, Charlie, and his boyfriend Nick are struggling to come to terms with their imminent separation when Nick goes to university in September ★★★★★



Lorali by Laura Dockrill
when Rory finds Lorali, a naked human girl, lying under the pier in his hometown, he has no idea what she really is… a mermaid princess ★★★★★

The Wanderers by Kate Ormand
when Flo accidentally exposes the shape-shifter circus in a stunt gone wrong, the hunters come after them and no one is safe ★★★★★


Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...