Wednesday 11 March 2015

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You - Ally Carter

This is the first instalment of the Gallagher Girl series. So far, I've read the first and second books, which I loved, and now I've made it my goal to finish the series this year.

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)

Cammie Morgan is the daughter of the headmistress of her boarding school. But the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women is not a normal school - it's a school for spies. Cammie is in her sophomore year (UK translation is year 11, I believe) which means she now knows fourteen languages fluently and now has clearance to enter a sublevel under the school to learn about Covert Operations with her best friends, Liz and Bex.

Her Covert Operations teacher, Joe Solomon, is a mystery to everyone. And he's even more of a mystery to Cammie when she discovers that he may have known her father, a spy who disappeared on a mission.

On a trip into the local town, Cammie meets Josh, and falls hopelessly in love with him - and at spy school, the girls aren't taught about love. Anything that compromises her secret life as a spy is forbidden, so Cammie has to choose between love and loyalty to her field.

I really enjoyed this book, the girls are all brilliant and their adventures are so exciting to read about.

My review of the second book will be up soon! (I'm currently trying to review books I've read in the past, since I didn't have a blog when I read them and I feel that they deserve some recognition)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...