Thursday 7 May 2015

Della Says: OMG! by Keris Stainton

I'm reading Keris' books in a rather funny order - first I read Jessie Hearts NYC, and then instead of moving on to Emma Hearts LA, I read Starring Kitty instead. So then I should have read Spotlight on Sunny, but since it's the only book I don't own of Keris', I moved on to her debut, Della Says: OMG!



Della likes to write in her diary, confides in it and relies on it. So when it goes missing, assumed stolen, she panics. Who has it? And what will they do with it?

Meanwhile, her life is steadily improving. Her sister, who always overshadowed her, has gone to America for the summer. The boy who's she's always loved finally loves her back, and now they're dating. 

But whoever has her diary is trying to rain on her parade - by sending her, and those close to her, snippets of her diary. Who doesn't want her to be happy?

I really loved this book, it's definitely one of my favourites. I loved Della's parents, I'm a sucker for a book with funny parents in! I've said before that I love how Keris writes, and I simply can't wait to read the rest of her books.

Verdict: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...