Tuesday 12 May 2015

Fire with Fire - Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian

I've got a jar full of the names of all my unread books, so that they will all get read someday, instead f gathering dust whilst I only read the new books I've bought. This is the first one I picked out, and it worked out well, since it was about night I read the next book anyway.


I don't want there to be any spoilers in my reviews, so I'll just say that Fire with Fire picks up where Burn for Burn left off. They've got revenge on Reeve, but it's not enough for Mary - he still hasn't been hurt as bad as he hurt her. 

So Mary, Lillia and Kat make a new plan, a better plan than before - to break Reeve's heart. It's clear he likes Lillia, so if she can get close enough for him to ask her out, and reject him, it'll break his little heart.

Meanwhile, Kat is trying to get into university early, and Lillia is dealing with her best friend, Rennie, ditching her and taking all of her friends - except Kat and Mary, her secret friends - away from her. 

I am really enjoying this series, even though some parts of Mary's story were beginning to put me off - but now, I'm intrigued. These books are a perfect combination of Mean Girls and John Tucker Must Die, so I highly recommend this series. Can't wait to read the final one!

Verdict: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...