Tuesday 28 July 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Characters That Are Fellow Book Nerds

It’s another Top Ten Tuesdays, and this week’s post is ten characters that are fellow book nerds. This was much harder than I thought it would be, but it was so much fun to do! 


1. Matilda Wormwood
This was an obvious choice, but I idolised Matilda as a child. Roald Dahl taught me that reading was the perfect escape from any situation, no matter how bad.

2. Hermione Grainger
This is another obvious one, but I was just like Hermione when I was at school. And thanks to J K Rowling, I could be proud of being nerdy.

3. Klaus Baudelaire
Fictional boyfriend goals! I do love boys who read, and Klaus read any book that was given to him. That's what happens when you grow up with your own library, I guess.

4. Hazel Grace Lancaster
Hazel only reads two books throughout the Fault in our Stars - but the fact that she obsessively reads An Imperial Afflictiom just screams book nerd to me!

5. Cather Avery
Even though Fangirl focuses on Cath's love of fanfiction, she loves a book enough to want to write more about it, which makes her a nerd in my book (pun intended).

6. Tyrion Lannister
He may not be a nerd, but he sees the importance of books in the pursuit of knowledge, which is good enough for me!

7. Liesel Meminger
A girl that risks her life to get books surely must count as a book nerd! And her desperation to read those books is so touching.

8. Isla Martin
Isla loves reading books, especially ones with a happy ending! Like Matilda, she's looking for that perfect escape from reality.

9. Alaska Young
Alaska collected books, and had stacks of them in her room that she accumulated from libraries and other places. Imagine her book hauls!

10. Charlie Kelmeckis
I always liked how Charlie read above and beyond what was expected of him at school, with the help of his English teacher. He discovered so many great books that way.

I hope you enjoyed reading this, let me know in the comments what you thought! :)

Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...