Monday 13 July 2015

Top Ten Tuesday! Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession

Top Ten Tuesday was started by The Broke and the Bookish and there is a new theme every week, this week’s being the last ten books I bought or borrowed. This was so fun to work out, but I couldn’t even write it until Sunday because I couldn’t stop buying books!


1. Spotlight on Sunny
I ordered this book on amazon and it arrived on Sunday. It means that, for the moment, my Keris Stainton collection is complete!

2. On The Fence
This was another amazon order which came on Saturday. I am falling so hard for Kasie’s writing and I’m so excited to read this one!

3. More Happy Than Not
This arrived with On The Fence and I can’t wait to read it - I’ve heard so many good things about it!

4. The Red Queen
After saying I hadn’t read this in last week’s Top Ten Tuesday, and I decided to buy this when I visited Walsall Waterstone’s.

5. The Accident Season
My mom got me this while I was at work, when she visited Solihull Waterston’s. It’s packed ready to take to YALC.

6. Happy Again
This is the novella that follows This Is What Happy Looks Like, and it’s a kindle ebook - I finished reading it yesterday and loved it!

7. Lorali
I’m reading this at the moment, which my mom had pre-ordered for me on amazon and came on it’s release date. I had been waiting months for it to come out!

8. The Potion Diaries
Netgalley sent me this as an ebook, but I also bought the paperback from amazon. I finished reading it on Saturday, and I reviewed it here.

9. The Lost and the Found
I bought this in Bristol Waterston’s on my way back from Cornwall. They had it in early and I just had to buy it!

10. Deep Water
I got this on holiday in Truro Waterstone’s, but it’s with my auntie Vicki at the moment as she took it to Lu’s launch to get it signed for me (thank you!).

So those are my top ten, and we’ve learned that I buy all my books from amazon and waterstone’s, and I like to visit different branches of the store whenever possible. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...