Tuesday 30 June 2015

June Reading Wrap-up!

We’re officially half-way through the year now, and I’ve made a (very long) list of all the books I’ve read so far, which I’ll be posting probably next week. I’m still trying to jazz it up! But here are the books I read in June - though not as many as I’d hoped because I went on holiday - which is six paperbacks and one kindle book. 


The Fill-in Boyfriend by Kasie West - when Gia finds a guy in the car park to fill-in for the boyfriend that just dumped her right before going into prom, she doesn’t see him as anything more than someone to help prove to her friends that Bradley existed. but that could all change as she finds herself falling for him. ★★★★★ buy here

The Disreputable History of Frankie Landua-Banks by E. Lockhart - when Frankie finds out that her boyfriend, Matthew, is part of an all-boys secret society at their preparatory school, she hatches a plan to take over the group. ★★★★★ buy here

Remix by Non Pratt - lifelong best friends, Ruby and Kaz, go to the music festival Remix to forget about their ex-boyfriends and enjoy the music. they had no idea that both their exes would be there too. ★★★★★ buy here

Blue by Lisa Glass - pro-surfer Zeke meets Iris when he’s visiting his family in Newquay, Cornwall. Iris loves the surf, and Zeke only increases her passion for the sport. he even thinks Iris could make it as a pro, like him. ★★★★★ buy here

Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone - Sam’s OCD is spiralling out-of-control, until she meets Caroline, who introduces her to Poet’s Corner...and AJ. this secret poetry club at their school gets her away from her toxic best friends and makes her feel better. ★★★★ (*this was sent to me by Disney-Hyperion) buy here

Lobsters by Tom Ellen and Lucy Ivison - when Sam and Hannah meet in a bathroom at a party, they know they are each other’s lobster - but they don’t do anything about it. so fate has to step him, and arrange little meet-ups for them. ★★★★★ buy here

Air by Lisa Glass - Iris and Zeke are taking a little holiday in Miami in between surfing commitments, and something is different about Zeke. perhaps one week is all it takes to put out a summer romance. ★★★★★ (*this was sent to me by Quercus) buy here

So, although I didn’t read as many books as I wanted to this month, I loved everything I read and I am still ahead of my goodreads reading challenge!

It was also a wonderful month for meeting authors, as I met E. Lockhart a couple of weeks ago and Lisa Glass last week!

E. Lockhart
Lisa Glass
Thank you for reading ☺︎
Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...