Wednesday 3 June 2015

The Fill-in Boyfriend - Kasie West

Kasie West is quickly becoming one of my favourite authors. I still need to read On The Fence, but I loved this and The Distance Between Us.


Gia Montgomery had been in a long distance relationship with Bradley for a few months. A newcomer in her friendship group, Jules, was trying to steal her friends, Claire and Laney, and stir up trouble by accusing Gia of making Bradley up.

So when Bradley dumps her outside prom, without meeting her friends and proving he's real, she must think fast. She finds a guy to fill-in for him, for one night only. So what does she do when she starts falling for fill-in Bradley?

When Gia starts spending time with fill-in Bradley, by pretending to be his new girlfriend at his ex-girlfriend's party, she realises that she is no longer playing pretend, and she could actually see a future with him. But does he feel the same way, or does he want his ex back?

I really enjoyed reading this story, and I struggled to put it down. I loved all the characters, apart from Jules obviously, and I thought it was a brilliant idea for a story.

Verdict: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...