Thursday 26 February 2015

Now You See Me - Emma Haughton



UKYAExtravaganza is in two days, and I'm so glad I've finished this book in time to tell Emma how much I enjoyed it!
Now You See Me by Emma Haughton

Danny Geller was thirteen when he disappeared, and nobody knew where he went. Least of all his best friend, Hannah Radcliffe. Having recently lost her mother in a car accident, the loss of Danny was yet another blow she wasn't prepared for.

Three years later, Danny's family are still looking for him, and haven't given up even one tiny shred of hope. But when their hope is used as a weapon against them, what can they do? Should they continue to hold onto it, and ignore the reasons telling them not to, or should they let it go?

It's really difficult to review this book without giving too much away, and since the twists are what got me hooked, I wouldn't want to spoil them for anyone else. All I will say is drop everything, go and buy this book, and clear your schedule so that you can read it. I kept getting distracted and interrupted by work and university, when all I wanted to do was keep reading this book to find out what happens. Seriously, read this book and you won't regret it.

It was a brilliant, gripping read, and I can't wait to see what Emma writes next.

Verdict: 5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...