Wednesday 1 April 2015

March reading round-up!

Another month is over, and I'd like to share with you all the books I've read this month. I've read 1 book on my kindle, and 6 paperbacks - a total of 7 books. I haven't read as much as I wanted to this month, because of family stuff - but hopefully I'll pick it back up next month. I'm still 2 books ahead of schedule for my reading challenge!


The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury - the first book in the trilogy, Twylla has a gift from the Gods - the power to kill people with one touch of her poisonous skin. Beautifully written, one of my favourites of 2015 so far! 5 out of 5 stars

Benjamin Buckingham and the Nightmare's Nightmare by Gregory Gerschwin - nine year old Benjamin goes on a quest to restore people's ability to dream and stop nightmares from taking over. 4 out of 5 stars

Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian - three girls become unlikely friends as they get revenge on the people who have made their life hell - but how far will they go? first in the trilogy. 5 out of 5 stars

Murder Most Unladylike by Robin Stevens - the first case for the Wells and Wong detective society is a gruesome murder of the science mistress at their school. such a gripping read, I love Robin's writing style! 5 out of 5 stars

The Last Leaves Falling by Sarah Benwell - Sora is dying from ALS, but his new friends are giving him a new life. They may make Sora forget, but no amount of friends will stop fate. a wonderful debut! 5 out of 5 stars

Hook's Daughter by Heidi Schulz - when the infamous Captain Hook is finally defeated by the Neverland crocodile, his daughter Jocelyn runs away from finishing school to avenge his death. 4 out of 5 stars

Only Ever Yours by Louise O'Neill - freida is an eve, designed to one day fulfill a purpose, either as a companion, a concubine or a chastity. as the Ceremony approaches, the pressure to be perfect builds. 4 out of 5 stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...